Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
As an Operations Specialist you are responsible for the day to day operations of our private equity investment vehicles:
- Acting as the primary contact person for the board and its associated committees;
- Ensure meeting agendas are complete;
- Ensure efficient follow up and closure on matters arising from board and committee meetings;
- Assist with the preparation of reporting materials for board and committee packs;
- Contribute to various board/committee level projects;
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures and processes;
- Co-ordinate various parties and oversee the smooth running of the entire board process and related governance matters.
- Commercial Apprenticeship in economics, or similar subject is required;
- Ideally 3 years working experience within an asset management operations or trust industry experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German;
- Desire to own and develop your area of work, to learn and get involved with new topics;
- Advanced self-organizational skills with the capacity to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, demanding environment;
- The ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues both internally and externally;
- Confidence to interact with, and chase where necessary staff at all levels.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment
management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to
know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG