- A challenging role as a Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst in the IT Sales and Trading Services department
- You will have the opportunity to join the industry leading STS IT, which provides leading tools and services to support Cross Asset and cross divisional distribution of financial products. Fundamentally overhauling our Buy Side Securities Execution Services to become the global provider for best execution services in the Wealth Management market
- The role is a Senior Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer for the FIDLEG/ MiFID II / FinfraG program within STS which is responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance.
- You have the responsibility to achieve deep understanding of Business goals and needs within the context of business processes and to support the business partners during Business Solution Concept phase
- Accountability to achieve compliance with the FIDLEG/MiFID II / FINfragG regulation Swiss with respect to transaction reporting
- Specification of the product requirements by industry standard methodologies (UML, use case models, business object models etc) and to ensure the sign-off by relevant partners
- Definition and grooming of User Stories to be able to assist the Agile development process
- Opportunity to contribute to a complex system landscape collaborating with International Teams and multiple senior partners.
- Ability to work on a state of the art Order Management System for processing listed securities
- You the challenge to lead requirement backlog and deliver impact analysis on complex changes impacting multiple systems
- Opportunity to work with and co-ordinate off-shore teams
- A great chance to define yourself as lead requirements engineer within a complex and dynamic front-office environment
- Graduate degree (Master, Bachelor) in Economics, Computer Sciences or similar fields
- At least 6 - 8 years knowledge and work experience in front-office private-banking, investment-banking, or asset-management, as a Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer
- You have a deep understanding of the value proposition that comes with Technical Products such as JIRA, RSM and Quality Center
- Working in experience on Agile Project, SCRUM Master experience would be a huge benefit
- Strong domain knowledge in securities products (Equities, Exchange-Traded Derivatives/Options/Futures, Fixed Income)
- Experience in using requirements engineering tools and methods (e.g. use case modeling), as well as practical experience in UML
- Ability to focus on details as well as on the overall picture as well as strong and accurate analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly, and enjoy working in a self-directed and independent manner
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken; German fluency is nice-to-have
Ms. V. Eichenberger would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via career-portal