Location: Zurich, German Region, Switzerland
Firm Service: Business Development / Sales / Marketing
Reference Code: 132943
Are you a dynamic, organised and creative marketing professional? Do you want to grow your career with one of the world’s leading firms in Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory services? Are you a strong team player, able to work strategically and tactically to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Clients & Markets team is looking for you!
What you can expect from us:
- A varied and challenging role in a fast-growing global professional services firm
- A stimulating, performance-oriented environment with international exposure that enables personal and professional growth
- A highly motivated, multicultural team that is part of the fastest growing tax practice in Switzerland
The successful candidate will:
- Design and implement a marketing strategy for the Tax & Legal practice, measuring ROI for each campaign and coordinating the associated marketing budget.
- Challenge and provide strategic advice to the tax leadership and other key stakeholders, ensuring alignment with business objectives and priorities. Provide competitor’s activity review to offer even more informed recommendations for a successful differentiated marketing.
- Manage Deloitte’s successful tax blog: manage the editorial calendar, drive the content agenda, and advertise individual posts.
- Collaborate with the PR, events, digital, research and design teams as well as with international counterparts to produce unique marketing initiatives that deliver significant impact on the Swiss market.
- Contribute to the various business development activities of the Tax & Legal practice.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or economics, with a focus on marketing.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably within the professional services industry.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with a track record in targeting senior executives.
- A strong team player with a positive, flexible attitude, hands-on approach and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Adept at executing a full range of marketing initiatives, including budget co-ordination
- A high affinity to and good knowledge of social media channels.
- Able to interpret and develop a high-level understanding of complex, technical tax subject matters.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced market environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and capacity to multitask.
- Attention to detail and a clear, concise writing style.
- Fluent in English, and in either French or German.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 132943