Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
Your main tasks as Student Support within the Private Equity Investment Controlling team include:
- Support the inbound data processing team in Controlling and investor operation team with data processing and maintenance;
- Process incoming documents related to investments (i.d. filing, uploading);
- Assist with data clean up in systems, file documents;
- Combine documents received in PDF files;
- Update KYC and AML requirements as well as any general investor onboarding tasks.
- Currently studying business administration, Finance or similar at bachelor level;
- Analytical and high focus on details;
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality;
- Solid writing and communication skills in English;
- International background and mindset.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment
management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to
know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG