Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
Your main tasks as Student Support within the Private Equity Investment Controlling team include:
- Maintaining Private Equity related databases and Excel tools;
- Analyzing financial reports received from Private Equity fund managers;
- Preparing data for investors’ reporting and presentations;
- Processing of client inquiries;
- Supporting the fund-of-funds’ related fair value process.
- Currently studying business administration or similar at bachelor level;
- Clear interest in private equity, asset management, accounting topics and financial analysis;
- Analytical and high focus on details;
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality;
- Excellent MS office skills, in particular Excel;
- Solid writing and communication skills in English and German;
- International background and mindset.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment
management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to
know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr. Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG