Sourcing & Vendor Management - Strategic Sourcer (Workforce & Business Services) # 107449
Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich Full-time Corporate Functions
- Sourcing & Vendor Management (SVM) sources globally external goods and services for Credit Suisse by applying standard methodologies while mitigating key commercial, contractual and reputational risks to the Bank.
- As a valued partner, we strive to work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, and supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfilment phase.
- We offer you a role as part of the Non-IT Sourcing Category Team within Sourcing & Vendor Management, to drive supply-side initiatives / projects related to Workforce & Business Services as well as lead additional key initiatives that arise in the wider Non-IT Category area
- You will have the responsibility for handling and executing a portfolio of sourcing projects related to Workforce Services (Health and Welfare, International Assignment Management, Recruitment and Training), as well as Business Services within the wider Marketing space (Advertising, Branding, Sponsorships, Events, Communication etc…).
- You will gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value/process to respective initiatives at senior levels within SVM and the wider CS organization (C-level independent interaction required)
- You will be able to coordinate execution of successful Workforce & Business Services vendor contract negotiations
- You develop credibility and operate as a subject matter expert and internal consultant for Workforce & Business Services and become the first point of contact for the business partners with respect to your vendors and related sourcing activities
- You are responsible for building effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and leading directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective
- We are open to discuss flexible / agile working