You a role within the Sourcing & Vendor Management Department (SVM), to drive supply-side initiatives and projects related to IT Outsourcing (ITO) and IT consulting (ITC)
You exposure to senior levels to gain credibility and to build network to operate as a specialist and partner
The chance to gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value/process to respective initiatives at senior levels
You the insight to review divisional requirements and recommend supplier strategy in collaboration with IT partners with clear rationale for suggested strategy and associated plan
The opportunity to execute the end-to-end sourcing process including RFIs/RFPs/RFQs and assist in business case validation, commercial evaluations and negotiations
You the possibility to build effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and maintain directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective
The responsibility to develop a keen understanding of IT lifecycle processes and how this impacts vendor services to appropriate KPIs, SLAs, reporting requirements, governance structure, etc.
Open to discussing flexible/ agile working
- Validated experience of at least 5 years in IT Outsourcing / IT Consulting sourcing
- Significant experience in ITO project structures, business case production and review, included but not limited to scoping, pricing models utilized, performance measurements including setting service standards, SLAs and associated KPIs
- Strong influencing, collaboration and relationship-building skills both internally with key partners and externally with vendors.
- The strength to analyze markets and gather intelligence on market conditions and supply/demand drivers
- Strong data analytic skills and proficient project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English with the ability to articulate complex ideas understandable to target partner
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- High motivation to develop and to cooperate within teams as well as Independent
Ms. M. Eve would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.