Senior Software Engineer C++ (M/F, 80-100%)
Location: Bern, Switzerland
CAScination AG is an award-winning medical technology company dedicated to development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovations in computer-assisted and image-guided surgery. Our trailblazing navigation systems and surgical robots are designed to improve outcomes for patients undergoing surgical or interventional procedures and offer new perspectives to patients worldwide.
We are looking for engineers bringing fresh ideas, enthusiasm and strong technical skills to join our R&D team at our headquarters in Bern (Switzerland). As a Senior Software Engineer at CAScination you will play a key role in designing, developing and enhancing our software platform.
- Design and architecture of CAScination software platform
- Development of image processing and visualization algorithms
- Contribute to the software development continuous improvement process and advocate modern software practices (architecture and technology used)
- Drive the team effort toward automated tests and continuous integration
- Design and program workflow for use in medical environment
- MS degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of C++, C++ standard libraries and OO programming
- Min 8 years of relevant work experience working in software architecture in large code framework
- Previous experience working in a medical environment following ISO 62304 is a plus
- Understanding of images processing technologies or medical imaging (DICOM)
- High involvement and great sense of responsibility toward the team and the product
At CAScination we operate in an international and dynamic environment. To meet the high requirements of customers, partners and authorities, our young and diverse team is constantly searching for the best and most innovative solutions. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity.
Interested? Then please send us your complete application documents* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.).
Contact address: email@example.com; Phone: Stefan Aebischer +41 31 552 04 30
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered