Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The system is composed of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from different market data providers, for example , Bloomberg, bank internal providers and so on.
- A challenging position as Senior Requirements Engineer in a team of experienced IT professionals
- Responsibility for capturing and decomposing business requirements and transform them into functional requirements specifications
- Support and coordination function in System Integration and User Acceptance Test phases
- Assistance in project planning activities and coordination function towards other projects
- Your experience as a requirements engineer in at least one agile project that used SCRUM
- Good knowledge of agile requirements engineering
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge level about concepts regarding user centered design / user centered requirements engineering
- More than 4 years as requirements engineer in software development projects, preferably in an agile project
- Knowledge about financial instruments, advisory processes, risk and portfolio management, regulatory topics regarding client advisory
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Certifications such as IREB CPRE, IIBA CCBA, or something comparable
- Knowledge about SCRUM, preferably has the SCRUM master certification
- Experience as SCRUM master in a software development project is an advantage
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Knowledge of UML, basic concepts regarding Usability, UI design
- Pro-active personality with strong analytical and negotiation skills and working experience in international teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task in complex environment
Mr. S. Dowe would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.