Category: Information Technology
In order to offer excellent services to clients, employees and partners, we continuously invest in the development of our IT landscape. As an IT Architect, you bring in new and innovative ideas and play an important role in the shaping of LGT's future IT setup. If you have experience in IT architecture, flair in solution design, if you like to work with new technologies and push digitalization, you should consider joining the LGT IT team.
- Optimization of LGT's IT architecture framework
- Integration of the IT architecture framework in existing IT projects and change processes
- Permanent evaluation, specification, communication and where necessary enforcement of LGT's IT architecture principles
- Definition and ongoing re-evaluation of LGT's target IT architecture based on industry standards and best practices
- Evaluation of upcoming IT projects or changes and ensuring that the solution designs are in line with LGT's architecture principles
- Coaching of project leaders and account managers regarding solution designs and challenging of current set-ups
- Visualization of solution designs and ensuring final solution layouts are reflected properly in LGT's IT architecture repository
- Enforcement of IT architecture guidelines where necessary
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology
- Working experience in IT architecture (e.g. API, SOA) and modern application
- Knowledge in application development, systems design/deployment and conceptual work
- General IT flair and good understanding of Private Banking
- Excellent German and English communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good presentation skills
- Accurate, diligent and independent working style
- Strong team and customer orientation
LGT Financial Services Ltd.
Phone +423 235 15 32
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Bank AG