Jobs wie diesen per E-Mail erhalten
Senior Consultant / Manager, S...
Location: Zurich, German Region, Switzerland
Geneva, French Region, Switzerland
Basel, German Region, Switzerland
Firm Service: Consulting
Reference Code: 151143
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Consulting, Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Enterprise Applications is a dynamic team of SAP specialists that delivers customized solutions to top clients in both private and the public sector.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
· Your primary focus will be on the management and delivery of project work to our clients, aiming to constantly meet and even exceed client expectations
· You will own clear deliverables, lead projects and develop strong long-term client relationships with the aim to be recognised as a trusted business advisor in the insurance sector
· You will typically be able to follow through on your solution design and help implement it, test it, and watch it go live
· To be successful in this role, you will work as part of a team of industry specialists providing consulting services to major international and Swiss organizations, so you'll quickly build upon your existing industry knowledge to become an expert in your field
· We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally
· At Deloitte, you will benefit from a large network of experts and substantial resources to help you provide the best service possible to clients and to continue honing your own reputation
· Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to work independently
· You will join a motivated, multicultural team
· Relevant tertiary degree
· At least four years’ professional experience in a relevant industry or with a consulting firm with a focus on ERP-enabled transformation projects
· Thorough understanding of processes and challenges in the space of Treasury, Cash Management, Inhouse Bank and/or Financial Asset Management
· Good understanding of and practical experience implementing SAP TRM / CFM; CML is an advantage
· You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility
· You have excellent technical and analytical skills
· You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with customers means building customer relationships comes easily to you
· You would also be prepared to work abroad
· You enjoy working with different people from different fields
· You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage