We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Global Employer Services Team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on complex tax issues? Then we're the right company for you.
Global Employer Services (GES) provides international companies with targeted plans and strategies for implementing international assignment programs in an efficient manner with respect to taxes and costs.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- Diversified client portfolio in an international environment.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich or Basel (please highlight in your Cover Letter in which location you are interested in).
Your qualifications and experience
- You must have 2-4 years’ experience working in Global Mobility Tax.
- 2 years' professional experience in providing Swiss tax compliance and consulting services to individual clients and/or expatriates.
- You have excellent attention to detail, and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented.
- You are able to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- You communicate confidently and concisely in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage but not essential.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Günther at email@example.com
Requisition code: 140400