Tax departments must keep up with the latest regulatory developments and guidance related to income tax accounting, disclosures and documentation, as well as seeking ways to address their tax provision process and technology needs more reliably and efficiently. Your will actively contribute to our tax practice as part of an international team focusing on solutions that provide practical insight, standardization, and technical expertise to help our clients navigate through the increasing complexity of compliance and reporting requirements.
• Around 50% of time spent on tax audit reviews to support audit colleagues in their role as the auditors of the consolidated financial statements for our multinational audit clients
• Around 50% of time on special projects around helping clients with operational aspects of managing taxes such as multi-country reviews of particular tax issues, compliance with new legislation,, managing withholding taxes, how to implement transfer pricing policies etc.
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
• Looking for senior consultant / assistant manager with 3-4 years of experience (ideally 2 years’ experience in a professional services firm in a multicultural environment).
• Ideally the person should have a professional qualification as an accountant or tax advisor or a Master’s degree in Accounting
• Comfortable being in direct contact with clients and able to form strong client relationships
• Experience required in tax audit for consolidated financial statements under IFRS and/or US GAAP
• Experience in delivering projects covering operational aspects of taxation for international groups
• Strong organization and people skills required as much of the work will involve coordinating with foreign offices, colleagues in other service lines and the client
• English required. Fluency in French and/or German would be an advantage.
Advanced skills in Excel
We provide a team oriented environment that allows for both personal and professional growth. Our projects usually provide room for creative and self-motivated work. Competitive compensation and benefits are granted.
Deloitte is one of the leading auditing and consultancy companies, offering services in the fields of auditing, tax consultancy, consulting and corporate finance. It employs over 14’000 people in the United Kingdom and Switzerland, with more than 1’300 experts working in Zurich (headquarters), Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. Deloitte has 210’000 staff working in over 150 countries around the world.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Bourgeois at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 153539