We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting, Financial and Life Science Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team in Basel is looking for you!
Our advisory experts support our Life Science industry clients by defining and delivering strategic change by assessing technological, operational, financial and business process risks and opportunities. Is risk and regulatory advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
As Consultant within our Life Science practice based in Basel, you will use your knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines, and specific knowledge of methodologies and principles to support our clients with their challenges. You can expect to work on a wide range of projects in the fields of CSV, IDMP, GDPR, Clinical Trials Regulation, Manufacturing Quality Metrics, Medical Device Regulation and Internal Audit, amongst others.
We have a very bold vision to be the market leader for these services and the firm has committed as a priority sector for investment to help us realise this ambition.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a leading company.
• You will accompany various business and IT consulting projects on client’s site and analyse the requirements on business side.
• You will support/moderate Risk assessment sessions to help our clients identify risks associated to an IT system and support/monitor execution of associated mitigations.
• You will support testing, documentation and change management activities.
• You will gain in-depth complex business processes and system environment expertise.
• You can expect on-the-job as well as classroom trainings for a variety of topics to grow your personal and professional skills
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
• Degree from a university or technical college in economics, computer science, business administration, engineering, natural sciences or equivalent.
• You have excellent analytical skills to process large volumes of complex information and distil and convey insights and opportunities simply and plainly
• Experience in the life science industry or work experience in a consulting firm desired.
• Process knowledge and business experience in pharma development and/or pharma technical operations divisions is an advantage.
• Familiarity with current Data Integrity & GxP requirements and best practices (preferably 21 CFR part 11, 210/211, 820 and GAMP) is advantageous.
• You embrace change, exhibit passion for client service and have enthusiasm for new ideas and innovative solutions.
• You are confident working in a team but are also able to work independently.
• You find working with various stakeholders, daily challenges and exciting projects rewarding.
• You are willing to travel in the area of Switzerland and EU.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. E. Ilova at firstname.lastname@example.org.