Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
The regulatory operation team is looking to expand its capabilities covering both technical and operational aspects due to the fast pace and volume of regulatory changes. At the same time our organization is faced with an increasing number of providers that require close management. The position as regulatory operations and global provider manager includes the following activities:
- Preparing technical analysis, as well as identifying and documenting key systems and controls for demonstrating compliance with applicable regulations;
- Handling regulatory operation related requests;
- Working on projects and running work stream regarding regulatory topics like CRS, MiFid II and GDPR;
- Globally managing the co-operation with our internal and external service providers (including our administrators and custodians, external legal advisors and other service providers globally);
- Participating in projects contributing to the overall operating efficiency/effectiveness of the Company's operations;
- Helping to adapt to the challenges that are presented by the new regulatory landscape;
- Working across a broad spectrum of regulations.
- Bachelor degree with preference in finance, legal and/or compliance;
- Knowledge and experience of the asset management sector, including a strong understanding of regulatory processes and procedures;
- Min. of 3-5 years work experience in a similar role;
- Ambitious and dedicated candidate who has already gained some experience in understanding and implementing regulatory change and/ or managing providers in the asset management industry;
- Technically proficient in the conduct aspects of the regulatory regimes;
- Excellent English and German communication skills (both written and oral);
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and able to work under pressure;
- Dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and project management skills with ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment
management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to
know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG