IF YOU ARE HOPING TO WORK ABROAD IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE, THEN THIS IS NOT THE OPPORTUNITY YOU CAN AFFORD TO MISS
Our client is a leading independent financial advisory group providing sustainable investment solutions for India and other Emerging Markets. With an established presence in Zurich and globally, our client is enjoying a period of growth, and looking to hire a dynamic and young professional.
The role is primarily based in Switzerland, with the view of relocating you to another office after a year, the first Port-of-Call could be Bermuda.
RISK & CONTROLLING OFFICER
- Monitoring of all business activities of the group related to financial risks including risk-reporting and financial controlling;
- Manage local risk & controlling requirements;
- Identify, monitor, assess all financial risks and plan/implement necessary control actions;
- Adhere to changes of the relevant risk requirements in regards to managed Funds and other Group sponsored Funds and prepare regular risk reporting to the stakeholders;
- Provide MIS reporting to the Group Management in order to ensure the appropriate management of market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk;
- Reconciliation and data controlling activities of all funds/investment vehicles;
- Advise executive management and the advisory desk with specific transactions;
- Participate in projects relating to the fund management system.
If this sounds like the type opportunity you are looking for in a dynamic and exciting new environment with fantastic growth possibilities, then we would like to hear from you – Please send your CV to or contact Simon Portalski for further information.
- Degree educated (Masters) in finance/controlling or economics or business administration and 3-5 years (not more) of working experience in the financial industry;
- Experience from banking/asset management or treasury with some exposure to investment funds and/or direct involvement in business transactions/operations;
- Proven skills and working knowledge about the concepts and practices of risk controlling, risk management and financial products;
- Strong project management skills;
- Very good presentation skills, strong communicator to interact with decision makers;
- Represent our licensed entities towards Regulator of the Jurisdiction in regards to risk topics;
- Proficiency in English spoken and written, German would be an additional asset.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, flexible and able to work within a very dynamic and challenging environment;
- High flexibility in regards to potential personal relocation to other jurisdictions within the group organization after the initial induction period;
- Team player and highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and sound interpersonal skills;
- Pragmatic but with a high level of attention to detail and an eye for computational details with a high level of accuracy;
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.