To strengthen our Quality Assurance team globally & responsible for developing, implementing, coordinating and improving Supplier and Operational Quality Assurance activities to ensure high quality products and processes, we are looking for a:
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
- Ensure that all SICPA policies including those concerning Health, Safety and Environmental protection are respected while implementing or proposing improvements in such practices and overall in quality management process.
- Plan Quality: participate in the definition of technical specifications & turn market needs into quality standards; ensure risk analysis is done for new designs; develop new quality tools to improve quality control; define quality control for new products taking into account market needs.
- Implement Quality: ensure quality tools are deployed internally for new products & at supplier's as well; apply quality criteria in supplier selection; participate in the supplier audit program & auditor training; coordinate material qualification activities; promote companywide understanding and upholding of quality standards.
- Execute Quality: regularly supervise application of the defined product quality plan including incoming quality control, in-process quality control & final quality control; employ an analytical/statistical approach to quality control (SPC, capability studies); coordinate investigation of internal & external deviation requests; support management of quality stocks & quality area.
- Improve Quality: record & lead non-conformity investigations coming from international operations from production or suppliers; pro-actively identify key problems & coordination resolution activities; initiate & deploy continuous improvement activities/programs (5S, Lean, Keizen); follow up, summarize & translate into actions linked to quality performance assessment (internally & with suppliers).
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering - Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Printing with 3-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance in supplier & operational quality in particular.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing ISO standards ((ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001) with strong expertise in supplier quality assurance & supplier audits.
- Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) and/or Six Sigma training or certification is strongly desired.
- Prior background & knowledge in printing processes (any product, industry) is strongly desired.
- In-depth knowledge of Control Planning & Statistical Process Control (SPC) with excellent analytical skills & experience in non-conformity management and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with ability to work in a team of diverse skills and within a matrix organization.
- Positive personality who is proactive, collaborates efficiently, is flexible and able to work well under stress and pressure.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills (internal & external) with a distinct ability to stimulate positive and reliable work attitude when confronting with high pressure business situations.
- Strong command of MS office suite, in particular Excel & good exposure to SAP.
- Fluent English and French. Other languages are always an asset.
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees.
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success.
- Our people contribute to a more secure world.
- Diversity at all levels of an organization is a strength.
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.