Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Private Markets operation team needs to expand its fund and regulatory service capabilities. The position as private market operations specialist includes the following activities:
- As a fund operations specialist you support the day to day operations of our private equity investment vehicles;
- Ensure efficient follow up and closure on matters arising from board and committee meetings;
- Assist with the preparation of reporting materials for board and committee packs. You will support the entire BoD and AGM process in various jurisdictions (Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Germany, UK, France, USA, Cayman and Guernsey). This will include the co-ordination of various parties involved in the board process and various related governance matters;
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures and processes;
- Co-ordinate various parties and oversee the smooth running of a board process and related governance matters;
- Support the co-operation with our internal and external service providers, working with global frameworks, standard policies and tools;
- Handling day-to-day regulatory operation related requests;
- Participating in projects contributing to the overall operating efficiency/effectiveness of the Company's operations, ensuring processes are implemented and documented.
- Commercial Apprenticeship is required;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience;
- Experience in private equity / asset management operations or the trust industry would be an advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel;
- Hard working and entrepreneurial self-starter with an eye for detail, an open mind-set as well as good inter-personal and communication skills, coupled with a strong desire to learn, succeed and develop within a role;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and able to work under pressure;
- The ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues both internally and externally;
- Confidence to interact with, and chase where necessary staff at all levels.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment
management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to
know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG