Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
For our Private Equity Investment Management – Co-Investments team, we are offering an internship role (3-6 months) to ideally start in September or October 2018. The successful candidate will support the team with the following tasks:
- Assist the team in screening, analyzing, executing and monitoring co-investment opportunities in Europe;
- Perform financial analysis and modeling, industry research and business analysis;
- Support in preparing investment committee documentation;
- Maintain internal databases ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Final year Bachelor or Master degree studies in business, economics, finance or similar subject;
- Internship experience in a similar role is beneficial;
- Proficiency in Excel and strong financial modeling skills;
- Self-starter personality with an international mindset;
- Strong analytical skills with focus on details and high degree of quality;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle large volume of work;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment
management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to
know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Assistant, Ms. Cassandra Fritschi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 16
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG