Title of Assignment:
PeopleSoft Financials Technical Developer
Sector: Enterprise Resource Planning Section, Administration and Management Sector
Place of Assignment: WIPO Headquarters, Geneva
WIPO engages individuals under ICS (Individual Contractor Services) contracts, who are experts in a specific field, as external resources to work in areas such as IP for development, copyright, IP services, translation and strategic projects. An ICS agreement is a non-staff contract and is not subject to WIPO Staff Regulations and Rules.
The contractor will be located within the Enterprise Resource Planning Section of the Administration and Management Sector. The Sector provides the administration and management services across the whole of the organizations and is currently undertaking a number of strategic projects across various domains.
The main role of the contractor is to act as the PeopleSoft technical developer for the Revenue Management project which is introducing a number of new features to support the new financial architecture being introduced.
- PeopleSoft V9.1 technical application knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Banking, Billing and Cash Management.
- Technical knowledge of PeopleTools 8.54.
- Application Designer experience covering field, record, page, page group (component), menu and project definition, PeopleCode and migration between environments.
- Experience in Application Engine, Application Packages, Component Interface, DataMover, Integration Broker / Web Services, PeopleSoft Query, PeopleSoft Scheduler, SQL/PLSQL and Work Centers.
- Technical Knowledge of PeopleSoft V9.2 of Accounts Receivable, Banking, Billing, Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Commitment Control, General Ledger and Purchasing.
- Technical knowledge of PeopleTools 8.55 or 8.56.
- Experience of Business Process design (workflow), BI Publisher, Crystal Reports, PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager, PeopleSoft Workflow, Security Administration and SQR.
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is the global forum for intellectual property policy, services, information and cooperation. A specialized agency of the United Nations, WIPO assists its 188 member states in developing a balanced international IP legal framework to meet society’s evolving needs. It provides business services for obtaining IP rights in multiple countries and resolving disputes. It delivers capacity-building programs to help developing countries benefit from using IP. And it provides free access to unique knowledge banks of IP information.
If you are interested in joining WIPO as an individual contractor and meet the requirements of the position, we encourage you to apply. The deadline is September 13, 2017.
For complete details on the vacancy and submission of application, please log on to