OFFICE MANAGER / HR ADMINISTRATOR
Our client is a global Boutique Finance Institute located in Zurich, due to constant growth, they are looking for a professional, dynamic and experienced
OFFICE MANAGER / HR ADMINISTRATOR
We are seeking to a highly-organized and motivated individual for the role of Office Manager in Zurich, with responsibilities to include travel booking, reception services, coordinating office contractors, and security, and other property-related services as required. Additionally, this role will manage HR benefits administration and the monthly payroll, working in partnership with London based colleagues.
Responsibilities Administrative Support & Facilities Management:
- Ensure that colleagues, clients, and all other visitors experience a professional and welcoming reception.
- Coordinate travel bookings, including liaison with travel agents and London Corporate Services.
- Inventory and purchasing of all office supplies and employee food service requirements.
- Distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail, including booking couriers and federal express shipments as needed.
- Calendar management for the senior team in Zurich office and expense reporting.
- Coordinate payment of vendors through the Zurich and London offices accounting procedures.
- Manage security and building access in close coordination with London Corporate Services and Technology teams.
- Source and monitor all vendors and contractors supporting the Zurich office.
- Liaison with Landlord, including coordinating minor repair works and dealing with rent/service charge approvals.
Responsible for the Zurich payroll, which includes gathering of inputs, liaison with a third party payroll provider, checking outputs/ payslips and validation of the annual employee payment summaries, ensuring that all payroll processes are in accordance with legal requirements and tax laws in Zurich.
- Ensure that all local insurance cover is maintained and renewed as required, as well as resolving employee queries.
- To maintain electronic and hard copy records for all employees as required by the Swiss authorities and to ensure that the Swiss Employee Handbook is current with employment requirements.
MUST HAVE Previous working experience in office management (for example: Office Manager, Executive / Personal / Admin. Assistant).
- MUST HAVE Previous experience or knowledge of HR Administration (Swiss payroll and employee benefits administration).
- MUST HAVE Fluency in English (written and spoken - corporate language) and very good spoken/understanding/reading of German.
- Experience in administrative support, including calendar management and travel bookings.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work load, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Experienced with managing and the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- Experience in handling sensitive data with discretion.
- Strong organisational skills, logical approach to problem solving and a proven ability to prioritise between competing demands.
If you feel you have the right experience, attitude and desire for this job and are ready for this demanding, dynamic, international and professional environment, then please forward your CV and cover letter (in English) to the attn. of Simon Portalski.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.