People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering fascinating work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile, organised and creative young marketing professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so,our Clients & Markets team is lookingfor you!
We are looking for a motivated, agile, organised and creative marketing professional, who is able to work strategically and tactically to deliver tangible outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
Our Clients & Markets team delivers strategic go-to-market programmes targeted at a select number of service offerings, which have been designed to answer today’s business challenges of our C-suite clients.
You will join one of the most visionary marketing teams in professional services firms, who engage with internal and external stakeholders to deliver timely and important go to market programmes across Switzerland.
- Design and implement high-profile marketing campaigns that build external awareness around our service offerings and provide compelling and innovative experiences for our clients;
- Challenge and review the marketing outcomes, reporting impact and return on investment;
- Provide strategic marketing advice to senior stakeholders, ensuring alignment with business objectives and priorities.
- Ensure a flawless and productive flow of communication between our marketing and client-facing colleagues, ensuring the content developed is responding to our clients’ needs;
- Collaborate with the PR, events, digital, research, and design teams as well as with international counterparts to produce unrivaled marketing initiatives that deliver significant impact on the Swiss market.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or economics, with a focus on marketing.
7-10 years of marketing experience; Product marketing experience is beneficial.
Adept at executing a full range of marketing initiatives, including an affinity to and good knowledge of social media channels.
Strong stakeholder management with a track record in targeting senior executives.
Ability to interpret and develop a high-level understanding of complex, technical subject matters.
Capable of delivering to short deadlines to keep up with a dynamic market environment.
A strong team player with a positive, flexible attitude, hands-on approach and ambitious spirit.
Attention to detail and clear, concise communications style.
Fluent in English and German. French a plus.
Any questions?Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Louis Chemin at firstname.lastname@example.org