AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITHIN BLOCKCHAIN & CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY
Our client is a Swiss (Zug) based Foundation offering open source software (Cryptocurrency Ecosystem and Public Blockchain systems) they are the governing bodies and act as a golden source of information and central hub for collaboration.
Although the Foundation is resident in Switzerland, the core market for the indirectly associated blockchain asset/product (ADA token) is currently Japan and SE Asia. They have an exciting and challenging new opening for a
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
(DIGITAL MEDIA EXPERT)
The purpose of the role is to establish a strategy for effective communication of the Foundation objectives and values, responsible for the website propositions, create, improve and maintain the website (complete ownership) and strategic development thereof, to oversee communications via official newsletter content and release schedule and to ensure a supportive and consistent brand approach through Facebook and other social media channels. To engage in community development and a strong advocacy network for the protocol technologies and to be an ambassador for the Foundation, building knowledge of the project participants, stakeholders and wider community and demonstrating necessary communication and behaviours that reflect the project brand.
- Establish and lead on external communications in order to build the profile of the Foundation, showing their objectives and values
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and continually improve the new Website, understand all issues related to the Website
- Maintain and develop communication links and processes with strategic Partners and other stakeholders
- Establish processes and strategies to handle incoming comments and enquiries from general public and project stakeholders
- Ensure information on the website is accurate and up to date, and supports the work of the Foundation.
- Manage social media channels, including managing the organisation’s Newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and web-blog activity
- Produce PR and promotional materials for events and engagement activities and other external publications
- Attend seminars/meetings and events to explain the role of the Foundation and engage the public on specific issues and campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with developments in cryptocurrency and blockchain nationally and internationally
- Please note that this job description above is intended to provide a broad outline of the main duties and responsibilities only.
- The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role in conjunction with the executive board members.
Our client offers a dynamic hands-on team environment. To find out more please contact Simon Portalski and send your CV with a brief cover letter in English.
- University degree in MarCom or related subject – Specialized knowledge in Digital Media especially Websites
- Several years of working in Marketing Communications, preferably some experience with startup companies.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Understanding of the potential of social media and experience in the use of social media applications
- Ability to think creative and develop new approaches
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach
- Good organisation and time management skills with a systematic approach
- Ability to work in a team as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to solve problems and respond appropriately to a variety of situations
- Ability to cope with a variety of challenging situations in a calm and sensitive manner
- Ability to work to deadlines and to balance priorities
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Willingness to undertake occasional out of hours evening/weekend work
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.