Today we work across the globe with manufacturing sites in Austria, France, Germany and Canada.
Being passionate about our products and a very good understanding of our customers' needs and desires are key factors to our business success. Lean structures, flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes make us better and faster than our competition and bring us closer to our customers. They are the fundamentals enabling us to strongly grow within the fast changing markets of today.
To strengthen our Global Product Management Team we are looking for 2 (two)
Junior Technical Service Managers (f/m)
at our Headquarters in Basel, Switzerland
- Management of product documentation and labelling in compliance with legal requirements
- Reply to technical inquiries from customers and prospects about our products and their applications
- Coordination of the handling of customers complaints on the quality of our products and their packaging
- Monitoring of regulatory requirements applicable to our products and their areas of use
- Management of projects related to our products and their applications
- Technical support of our Sales Managers through joined visits at customers and prospects
- Training of our employees and distributors on our products, promotion of our products at trade shows
- Minimum MSc or similar education in Food Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or Chemistry
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage complex interdisciplinary tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German, English and ideally French
- Deep curiosity, ownership mentality and team spirit
- Willingness to travel internationally (10 - 20 %)
Are you the forward-thinking and proactive candidate embracing our core values: excellence, responsibility, commitment and teamwork? Then you are the person we are looking for.
In this interface position you will support the Global Product Management Team of the designated product group(s). You will enjoy intense contacts to such diverse teams as Sales, Technical Service peers, Quality Assurance and Control, Production Management, Application Technology and Marketing. You will be located at the Headquarters of our successful medium-sized and family-owned company in Basel, in the attractive “Dreiländereck“ of France, Germany and Switzerland.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to receiving your complete documents with correspondent certificates. Please contact Ms. Patricia Schaub, HR Manager, under email@example.com.
Jungbunzlauer International AG, St. Alban-Vorstadt 90, CH-4002 Basel