- You an exciting and broad position in the ITS Cross Asset Execution department which resides in the Global Markets division
- The lead and contribution to business, platform and regulatory projects and initiatives within your broad and challenging project portfolio
- The opportunity to contribute to increasing the technology capabilities and future eletronification of the Cross Asset Execution Business
- The chance to gain insights and develop capabilities in the area of Cross Asset Trade Execution by coordinating and regularly assessing processes in regards to achieving Best Execution (e.g. in the context of FIDLEG and MiFID II) including subsequent documentation
- You will collaborate closely and coordinate your work with the central organized project teams (MIFID II, FIDLEG)
- The exposure to run, organize and maintain Best Execution Governance Boards in close collaboration with Senior Management
- The close interaction with our Senior Management team in Switzerland and International will give you an interesting exposure and chance to build a strong network
An empathetic team member who possesses strong soft skills and has a sense of humor? Do you love to work for an international and energizing environment? We are looking for someone who has a strong client service attitude and a passion to build and lead projects.
- A University degree or comparable education, e.g. apprenticeship with further qualifications
- You can offer a minimum of 2-4 year’s work experience in banking ideally in the area of Sales and Trading or related Project Management functions
- Basic understanding of securities products or capital market business is a prerequisite
- If you have a strong interest and have gained some experience in Bank regulatory topics in the context of Best Execution this would be ideal
- With your strong problem-solving skills you are able to supply to the teams success
- Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities
- Do you love to work conceptually as well as to drive the implementation of projects and initiatives?
- From your daily work you are used to present and communicate on an advanced level in English and German (written and verbal), if you possess any other language skills this is considered is an asset
Ms. V. Eichenberger would be happy to review your application, please apply via our career portal.