Fantastic opportunity for a young junior Trader
Our client is a Swiss Private Bank in Zurich, they are going through a large growth process and are looking to take on a new young dynamic junior trader, with the view of training and developing the person into a senior trader over next couple of years.
JUNIOR EXECUTION DESK TRADER
As a Junior Execution Trader, you will assist the other traders on handling all Trade Finance transactions, with investigative and research support duties in accordance with established procedures and service standards.
- Support the execution of trades cross a broad asset field (fixed income, equity, listed options and futures, OTC transactions, certificate of deposits, foreign exchange, etc);
- Involved in the management of the day to day structured product businesses, (structuring, pricing and promotion of products throughout the commercial team);
- Advisory services for clients in relation to market information and execution through direct access trading model;
- Assist and develop control of trading products lifecycle, including notifications provided to internal and external clients;
- Actively participate in the implementation of projects related to the execution desk.
- Follow regulations and internal policies, including quality of execution, trading limits and compliance policies
- Proactively involved in the market developments, trading opportunities and the impact of regulation, etc.
Our client offers a dynamic environment with excellent development potential and a competitive compensation package. To find out more, please contact Simon Portalski or send your CV including a brief cover letter in English.
- MUST HAVE at least a Bachelor degree in either Business / Economics / Finance / Mathematics / Engineering / etc.
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of experience in Capital Markets (some sort of relevant experience in trading)
- MUST HAVE excellent Portuguese and English skills; Spanish and/or German knowledge would be nice to have but not a necessity
- Basic knowledge of some Trading activities of different financial instruments, i.e. Fixed Income, Cash Equities, Options, Futures, OTC Derivatives, Structured Products
- Good MS-Office (VBA knowledge especially Excel and Access skills
- MUST BE willing to work late shifts depending on weekly meeting agendas and demands
- We are seeking a quick minded and decisiveness person who works well under pressure
- Self-motivated, well organized and methodical approach Ability to work well within a team and high sense of Integrity and able to take responsibility
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, a fast learner who pays attention to detail
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.