Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under management and more than 450 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Responsibility for the shadowing of fund of funds in our portfolio management system and contact with our fund administrators and service providers;
- Responsibility for trade placement and cash management in close interaction with Portfolio Management;
- Trade cycle management, cash reconciliation and fee calculations;
- Execution of currency hedging, rebalancing and monitoring tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance or Controlling;
- Working experience in Banking/Finance and/or Controlling beneficial;
- General IT affinity: proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, front-end user experience in finance software;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Accurate, diligent and independent working style;
- Committed, team-oriented and open personality.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment
management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to
know you soon.
For further information please contact our Senior HR Manager Ms Sandra Wichert.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 17
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Manager Professional
LGT Capital Partners AG