People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Our IT team is looking for you!
The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) plays a key role in partnering with the lines of business to ensure IT strategy aligns with the business strategy and IT services enable business services.
You will be joining an already established and growing team which has made great strides in bridging the gap between the business and IT. You will build and maintain relationships at all levels with particular focus on senior partners, taking responsibility for owning the strategic relationship with your assigned line of business.
Within IT, you will be expected to forge close relationships with key IT stakeholders (Service Management, Service Owners, Change Delivery and IT Leadership). Through these relationships you will be expected to gain an understanding of how IT Services are managed and maintained.
• Play a role in the development of the ITS strategy which reacts and supports the wider Deloitte strategy, and regularly updated line of business strategies.
• Be fully aware and comfortable with assigned line of business strategy.
• Establish and manage key stakeholder relationships and manage expectations.
• Identify potential service improvement opportunities and work proactively with the Business and ITS teams to action them.
• Support Business Analysts in maintaining an accurate knowledge base detailing the relationship between IT Services and Business process.
• Develop roadmaps for the line of business.
• Contribute to BRM team ongoing development/strategic direction.
• Work with Service Owners and Service Management to shape our service portfolio and service lifecycle.
• Degree level or qualified by experience, ITIL qualification is a plus
• Ability to gain credibility and trust with stakeholders and IT teams alike.
• Must be comfortable multitasking with ability to work on and prioritize several tasks at once.
• Must be diplomatic and persuasive with an ability to handle difficult conversations and confidently manage senior stakeholders.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business, and with both technical and non-technical people.
• Passion for technology
• Experience of stakeholder relationship building and management at different levels of an organisation.
• Strong understanding of IT service, service levels and service level management processes.
• Experience of working with(in) an IT department
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Louis Chemin at email@example.com