IT Application Owner in a .NET / C# environment
The IT Owner collaborates with the Provider and the Sponsor Contact and is considered a trusted partner by the business. He understands the business strategy and the end-to-end IT solution. He takes responsibility for the future direction of application functionality, total cost of ownership, risk and maintainability of the application / technical product. He steers the business to reduce technical complexity and supports the IT organization in decisions, assessments, and reviews related to the application / technical product.
The IT Owner manages the application roadmap and release plan in line with business needs, total cost of ownership targets and technology risks. He guides and oversees product relevant change projects according to the strategy and roadmap.
- An interesting position in a dynamic environment in Tax Claims which includes the chance to manage applications / technical product lifecycle in alignment with approved strategy, target architecture, total cost of ownership and risk:
- Maintain the overall product roadmap and release plan in collaboration with the business, Provider, project managers and other stakeholders
- Manage the product lifecycle through implementation of the roadmap / release plan
- Identify opportunities and raise change requests for mitigating operational, technical or security risks
- Optimize and manage running cost and total cost of ownership
- Ensure application / technical product is compliant with relevant key controls relating to IT risk, security and regulatory compliance (e.g. SOX and others)
- Ensure application / technical product is maintainable and supportable:
- Raise / reject change requests to align the business needs for the application / technical product with stable day-to-day operations
- Ensure architecture quality of application / technical product (e.g. code reviews, NFR coverage)
- Ensure application/ technical product documentation is up-to-date and complete:
- Ensure risk assessments and data quality in CATI are actively managed and optimized,
- Ensure basic application / product technical documentation is produced and maintained