Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Tax Consulting, Audit, Consulting, Financial and Risk Advisory and Technology. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Don’t just get a job, make an impact and join us now as Learning & Development Specialist !
Our Learning & Development team is looking for you!
Deloitte Learning is part of the Human Resources function – we welcome applicants who are looking for a varied and exciting role in a fast-moving and friendly international environment. Based in our Zürich office, we are seeking an experienced person who will be responsible for all aspects of the Learning and Development offering to our Service Lines.
What you can expect from us
• Working closely with the business units and learning manager/Talent Partner to define the strategy for developing our people and the supporting curriculum in all areas.
• Considering a variety of appropriate solutions to learning needs and making recommendations, evaluating options.
• Planning and managing the annual calendar of activities and events for Consulting.
• Programme management and administrative support for all the training courses and projects. Including programme organisation and providing full co-ordination of a variety of in-house learning events and workshops.
• Liaison, relationship building and occasional projects together with teams from other Deloitte member Firms.
• Responsibility for the learning budget in this area of the business: planning, spend and monitoring / forecast.
• Working with our online Learning Management System to handle course attendance and training records.
• Possibility to present on or facilitate smaller sessions and events
• strong team player
• responsible and proactive working style
• measured approach and ability to prioritise effectively.
• exceptional attention to detail and organisation
• strong IT skills – experience with online Learning Management systems is a plus.
• fluent in English and German.
• excellent communication skills
• able to cope with a pressured and varied workload; multi-tasking
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin on email@example.com.
Requisition code: 144404