Location: Geneva, French Region, Switzerland
Firm Service: Human Resources
Reference Code: 147289
Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
• Personnel Administration from A-Z
• Maintain personnel data in SAP
• Write intermediate and final reference letters
• Administrational support for HR Business Partner
• Handle employee requests, queries regarding HR processes and guidelines
• Ensure compliant and client-oriented execution of our processes
• First experience as HR Assistant / Generalist
• Commercial professional training and Swiss Federal HR Assistant qualification is a plus
• Very good command of English and French
• Very good IT user knowledge (MS Office environment), experience with SAP HR is an advantage
• You enjoy teamwork and are a client-oriented person
• Very good time management and organisational talent
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requisition code: 147289