- A leadership role in our International Wealth Management (IWM) Finance business area, based in Zurich
- The ideal combination of specialization in the field of banking with further improvement of your leadership, strategy management, and consulting experience
- Major initiatives initiated by our top management with a focus on driving the strategic plan and development the IWM
- The responsibility to lead a team of highly motivated professionals, in charge of developing and driving IWM’s strategic agenda
- Very close collaboration with the senior management in defining the strategic business plan and through leading strategic initiatives with substantial impact for the bank
- The opportunity to shape the value proposition vis-à-vis our clients and contribute to product / coverage / operating model enhancements as well as to develop segment and market prioritization
- A unique platform for personal and professional growth in a dynamic, exciting environment with high visibility and exposure to a wide spectrum of client-facing businesses (Private Banking, Asset Management) as well as enabling capabilities (e.g. lending destinations, product & service units, trading activities)
- An above-average university degree, ideally with a specialization in business, economics or engineering
- Several years of experience with a top tier strategy consultancy firm (manager / associate partner level), optimally with a focus on banking, or a successful track record as a line manager in a strategic project environment within a global financial services corporation
- Demonstrated ability in leading projects and strategic initiatives with leadership experience
- Strong and proven leadership skills combined with the ability to navigate a diverse partner landscape and to nurture sustainable relationships at senior management level
- Pronounced analytical and conceptual skills, a can-do attitude and a structured, solution-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English; German and any other relevant language is beneficial
Ms. F. Meyer would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.