An unusual opportunity for an experienced ULI/life insurance manager to join our Legal Entity Credit Suisse Trust based in Zurich. You are going to be in charge of managing and growing the CS Insurance Referral Platform in Switzerland with strong senior management attention.
Your main tasks will be:
- You will run and further develop the Credit Suisse insurance referral platform in Switzerland whilst ensuring CS has a leading insurance referral offering in close coordination with APAC/Mid East
- To execute the Insurance Broker strategy and become a key point of contact for all operational activities with the insurance brokers
- You will be given full ownership for all sales planning, training, reporting and support activities relating to the Insurance referral offering of CS Trust in Switzerland
- Ensure operational and business governance in relation to policies and guidelines defined by CS Private Banking and CS Trust
- Drive the growth of the insurance referral business forward by partnering with the Relationship Managers, the Trust & Estate Advisory teams and CS Support Functions
- Lead a small team of product managements specialists
Are you an empathetic leader who possesses strong soft skills and has a sense of humor? Do you love to work for an international and energizing environment? We are looking for someone who has a strong client service attitude and a real passion for the insurance business.
- You have a University degree or equivalent and have gained 3-6 years of experience in a similar function or held a similar position with a Brokerage firm
- To supply successfully to our team and clients you bring strong ULI/life insurance product expertise with you
- You have shown your excellent analytical skills and are a result orientated person with strong conceptual skills
- Very good command of English is needed; any other market relevant language skills would be a clear asset
- Your strong dedication as a team member and the skills to liaise with different partners across functions and hierarchies have enabled you in the past to deliver unusual results
Ms. I. Haller would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.