Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Our HR team is looking for you!
The Swiss HR team is composed of different teams with specialised areas: HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and International Mobility. Do you want to advise employees on different HR issues? Then we're the right company for you.
As an HR Operations Specialist in our HR Operations team in our Zurich office, you will be working on a variety of HR administration tasks.
What you can expect from us
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
• You will be responsible for contractual changes, data maintenance in SAP HCM and support in our salary review process.
• Creation of reference letters and reporting will also be part of your main duties.
• You will actively support various processes, projects and process improvements within the HR Operations team.
• You ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures and current practice.
• At least 5 years work experience within an HR administration function.
• Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent; HR qualification (HR Fachfrau/Fachmann) successfully accomplished.
• You have good SAP HCM and Microsoft office knowledge.
• You are a flexible team player and you work efficiently and are solution-oriented.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin on email@example.com.
Requisition code: 148769