Location: Geneva, French Region, Switzerland
Firm Service: Finance
Reference Code: 139776
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Forensic team is looking for you!
Deloitte is ranked as one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. We work across industry sectors on investigations with both a local and international reach, in a broad range of issues, including fraud, bribery and corruption, cross-border tax investigations and accounting misstatement.
What you can expect from us
- You will manage demanding engagements in the field of compliance in the banking industries.
- Review all documentations from our clients and check if it is compliant with the regulations (KYC, AML…)
- Support key elements of regulatory compliance and quality management systems.
- Ensure alignment to strategic priorities of the clients and systems related to regulatory compliance.
- Ensure policies and procedures are well understood and followed.
- Monitor, interprets and communicates regulatory compliance requirements.
- Support corrective actions in case of compliance violations. Exchanging compliance related risks with the risk management.
- Provide compliance relevant information to the company’s (communication program.)
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to work independently.
- You have successfully completed a Master in Management / Strategy, Economics, or Finance; relevant further education
- You have good knowledge in KYC and AML regulations (CDB16, OBA-FINMA)
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, you are proactive and able to liaise with client's management and to manage project stakeholders
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position in banking or in a consulting firm
- You are fluent in English and French. Other language skills is a strong asset
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Y. Rueegg on email@example.com.
Requisition code: 139776