We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
As an IT Strategy Consultant, within the Technology Strategy & Architecture Team, you will focus on IT Strategy work and support Chief Information Officers and their teams in designing and implementing projects to solve the biggest challenges of their IT organisation. Our expertise is rooted in a deep understanding of technology coupled with excellent communications skills and broader business understanding. We work together with some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and the world to introduce the change that really makes an impact for their business.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. ITIL certificate).
What you can expect from us
• In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the
start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from
experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions
• You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and
prepare documents and presentations
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a quickly growing company
• You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat
• You will join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich
• An excellent university degree (Master's or MBA) in the field of information
systems or similar and some initial practical experience within IT
• You enjoy working methodically, in a structured way and with great attention to
• You are reliable and willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced
• You are happy to travel
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages
are an advantage
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at email@example.com.
Requisition code: 134130