Jobs wie diesen per E-Mail erhalten
Consulting - Digital HR - Cons...
Location: Management Consulting
Firm Service: Posted Feb 08
Reference Code: 145711
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you - in Zurich and Geneva!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Our HR Transformation team assists our clients from various industries in designing and implementing HR strategies and in the implementation and utilisation of HR technologies. We work with them in analysing their HR data to develop talents, improve collaboration across teams and foster innovation.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What we offer
• You will advise our clients on all aspects of the digitalisation of their HR function through the design, planning and deployment of current and future digital technologies.
• You will bring digital trends to our clients and work hand in hand with them on topics such as robotics, machine learning and virtual agents, social & mobile technologies and HR cloud solutions.
• You will build bridges between HR and IT for our clients.
• You will get involved in the rollout of HR solutions and enable HR functions to create value through technology.
• As a member of the HR consulting team, you will get the opportunity to specialise and obtain certification in the leading tools on the HR technology market.
• We offer you a work environment powered by a strong team spirit that will allow you to grow professionally and personally.
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
What we expect from you
• You have 2+ years of experience with HR technology, digital or social solutions consulting or an HR or IT position.
• You have experience with HR projects.
• Excellent Bachelor (or Master) degree from a university or university of applied sciences.
• You have a passion for new technologies and are eager to learn and dive into new topics.
• You demonstrate knowledge of digital methodologies – Agile, Design Thinking, etc.
• You have strong presentation skills and the ability to run workshops.
• You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility.
• You are prepared to travel within Switzerland and abroad.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact C. Bay on firstname.lastname@example.org.