You will be responsible for the definition and the implementation of the global communication strategy.
Your responsibilities will include planning, project management, internal and external communications through the various means, either existing or yet to be built.
You will also develop and execute innovative, proactive and strategic media relations leveraging traditional and new media to support the business and group objectives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Internal Communications
• Lead development and implementation of comprehensive internal communication and annual plan that supports business objectives
• Work in close collaboration with leadership to drive the process of building and aligning the internal communications
• Lead on creation of internal communication messaging and content (Intranet, events, newsletters, etc.)
• Create and manage mix of communication channels/vehicles (including on-line) that reach all employees in the most effective way
• Act as a trusted advisor to the leadership team on strategies for addressing complex sensitive issues
• Assure consistency with the company's strategy, company governance, and brand rules & regulations
• Follow up on administrative and budgetary aspect (reporting, planning, negotiation of contracts, conditions and prices with suppliers and partners)
• Lead the content for building the new intranet
2. External Communications
• Produce and update editorial content and advertising campaigns that favorably position the business to relevant stakeholders in the marketplace
• Work closely with the Group and business leadership to support building and implementing a sustainability communications plan, to support business and shareholder initiatives, notably around performance standards
• Handle business-specific issues management activities
• Write briefs for agencies and contribute to the deployment of the communication strategy globally
• Coordinate news releases and media interviews with the management team to assure consistency of message and streamline contacts with media
• Provide guidance and direction to leadership on issues management and communications in the event of crisis and align with the Group to assure that actions taken are consistent with protecting and advancing company's brand and reputation
• Lead evolution of company's extranet and manage the company website
The ideal candidate
• Master degree or equivalent in Public Relations, Communication or Marketing
• Minimum of 10 years of internal and external communication experience at international level in the Oil & Gas, Energy, Mining & Metals industries
• Strong knowledge of the MEA markets
• Acquainted to working in a global organization with global responsibilities (content and team)
• Experience in coordinating with various leaders across the globe at regional, country and functional level (HR, Commercial, legal etc.)
• Good track record in developing and executing integrated communication programs within scope and budget.
• Strong experience in project management & results driven
• Very good understanding of communication methods across written, online, social and video
• Outstanding skills in crisis communication and reputation management
• Hands-on mentality & Team player
• Strong attention to detail to ensure all communications are accurate and well-written
• Excellent writing and public speaking skills in French and English
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch & Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles. Learn more about us on BadenochandClark.ch
If you want to join a dynamic company and think you are the talent we are looking for, please send your application to Rémi Diennet via our website.
Apply here Communications Manager
M. Rémi Diennet, Senior Director, looks forward to receiving your application.