Commercial Execution Manager
About the department:The Commercial Execution (CE) team helps drive performance and value creation in IO In this position you will be responsible for identifying, defining, implementing and monitoring relevant business processes/frameworks in the Commercial Execution area. Further, you will develop and reinforce internal capabilities among key stakeholders. By assessing gaps, analysing the situation, identifying root causes, you will propose mitigating actions and relevant plans. You will also provide support and input to other cross-functional processes and projects in your area of expertise
The Position:The primary role of this position is to be a trusted commercial partner to regions and IO-SO management and shape IO’s Commercial execution strategy to develop a world class commercial organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the Commercial Execution agenda and strategy for IO
- Management and coordination of Regional CE Teams and cross functional teams
- Training and development of Regional CE resources across International Operations
- Identifying drivers of performance, optimal resource allocation and impactful promotional channels to improve customer management and profitability according to the best ethical standards.
- Supporting the Regions and key countries in driving performance for the whole portfolio across 3 therapeutic areas (Diabetes, Biopharm and Obesity)
- Driving implementation of key business processes in the field of Commercial Execution
- Proposing adaptation of the business model to remain agile in a changing market environment
- You have a bachelor’s degree, MBA is an added advantage with English proficiency (written and spoken).
- You have Min. 8 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in sales, business development, marketing positions or relevant management consulting positions including 2 years of experience in Sales Force/Marketing effectiveness.
- You have a proven successful operational experience (Sales / Product Management / Commercial Effectiveness).
- You have demonstrated strong project management capabilities in driving successfully complex (multi-countries, multi-layers, multi-functional) projects
- You have experience working across cultures and with multifunctional teams and experience in Diabetes is an added advantage
- You have strong communication and inter-personal relationship skills, as well as demonstrated your ability to lead without authority in your past assignments
- An experience in driving innovation and managing change in the field of customer relationship management or multichannel approaches would be a plus