Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
As a Client Services Data Specialist, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- All quantitative and data tasks (product performance-related and firm statistics), such as scheduled client reports and ad hoc client requests;
- Manage information between investment management, business development, compliance, legal and IT;
- Project work – process analysis and improvement. Will be the interface with IT and data aggregation teams to enable workable solutions for the team. Design and improvement of team processes;
- Provide client services support to the Business Development team located globally.
- Master’s degree in science, business, economics or finance;
- CAIA, CFA not a must but would be a plus;
- 5 years+ work experience in a similar role, preferably with an international asset management firm or an investment bank;
- Sound understanding of capital markets and financial instruments, with strong numerical skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required and front-end user experience with databases preferred, in particular, Excel and Pivot Tables;
- SharePoint configuration knowledge and programming skills (VBA) are a plus;
- Fluent English required, other languages such as German would be a plus;
- Analytical and result oriented approach;
- Independent problem-solving skills in business and technical domain;
- Highly motivated personality, flexibility and capacity to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment
management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to
know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG