Location: Zurich, German Region, Switzerland
Firm Service: Internal Services
Reference Code: 154898
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our HR team is looking for
an exciting time at Deloitte Switzerland as we embark on a journey to go
“agile” in Human Resources. Against a business context that is rapidly
evolving, we are going to build an HR environment that mirrors this.
“agile” essentially means that we will become more client-centric, forward
looking, incorporating digital trends and building a service mindset. Going
“agile” also means that we will change “how” we work together, much more in
temporary cross-functional teams.
strives to solve clients’ most complex problems, and we believe it is our
people who make Deloitte one of the best places to work, learn and grow. Our HR
department will play a key role in this.
What will you do?
• You will spearhead the transformation of the HR function towards an agile organization
• You will design and implement Human Capital interventions that sustain and enhance the competitiveness of the firm in the market
• You will align the 3 functional areas (People Directors, People Matters Experts and People Services) into a cohesive and aligned organization that is united by service excellence and innovation
• You will continuously seek out opportunities to enhance the capabilities, impact and effectiveness of the HR team
• You will develop the HR organization as an attractive place to further a career in Human Capital Consulting
• You will be the trusted sparring partner to the leadership of the firm and design, develop and implement strategies & interventions focused on leadership, culture, engagement, respect and inclusion to engage them
• You will drive the agenda and the workings of the People Board and ensure that initiatives are transferred and carried out in agile teams
• You will represent the firm internally and externally at senior level forums
• You will build close relationship with NWE and the wider HR executive community in Deloitte globally
• You will lead a team of 40+ HR professionals
• You will report to the CEO
What kind of background will set you up for success?
• You have a minimum of 12 to 15 years of experience
• You will bring subject matter expertise of HR Transformations and Agile Leadership
• You will have led teams of 30+ employees
• You are well connected externally with senior level HR leaders in consulting and academia
• You have a track record of senior level consulting capabilities
• You are a trusted advisor to senior leaders of a firm
• You have a track record of initiating and executing company wide organisational change initiatives around culture, engagement and R&I
Who are we looking for?
• You feel comfortable with ambiguity and able to make well-informed decisions to achieve desired results
• You embody our culture of agile through your attitude and interactions
• You consider feedback as a gift and will enjoy every opportunity to learn
• You are outcomes driven and are comfortable asking challenging questions and seeking out-of-the box ideas
• You exude curiosity about our business and learning agility and resilience come naturally to you
• You value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people and are at your best collaborating in a team
What do you do next?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 154898