Jobs wie diesen per E-Mail erhalten
Banking IT Strategy Senior Man...
Location: Zurich, German Region, Switzerland
Firm Service: Consulting
Reference Code: 148193
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Consulting team is looking for talent
Deloitte Consulting is the fastest growing large consultancy firm in Switzerland. Our technology consultants develop strategies and solutions. They help our clients, some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and the world, to manage the most complex problems.
Our expertise is rooted in a deep understanding of technology coupled with excellent communications skills and broader business understanding.
Your role will drive the growth of our banking IT strategy practice. You will work closely with colleagues specialising in all aspects of banking including regulatory programmes and operations. You will provide expert advice and lead the delivery of client engagements, as well as internal practice development activities.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect
· You will lead Deloitte project teams to work with a variety of banking clients, both large and small, helping them to resolve their most strategically important technology challenges
· Your projects will often encompass detailed analysis, the development of recommendations and the implementation of solutions
· You will work with senior clients, winning their trust and building strong professional relationships with them
· While focused on the Swiss market, our projects usually have an international scope and provide room for creative and self-motivated work
· Your duties will also include the development of proposals and go to market activities, we will expect you to be able to play a major role in developing and driving sales success
· You will join our growing, multicultural team at our office in Zurich with a real opportunity to make an impact, allowing you to develop both professionally and personally
· University level degree (Master, MBA or PhD)
· General professional IT experience of more than 10 years, ideally gained in a large multinational organisation in the banking industry, and with at least 6 years of consulting experience
· Experience in both of the key industry segments below is desirable
o Wealth management / private banking,
o Global / investment banking
· A sound understanding of current banking business trends and their implications for technology is required
· Knowledge of the specific technology challenges relevant to global organizations in the Banking industry, and experience in designing and delivering solutions for these challenges
· The ability to bridge the gap between IT and the business, articulating complex technology issues to a senior business audience
· Strong technology programme management skills and experience are essential
· You have the ability to lead a team of more junior colleagues and peers
· Strong analytical capabilities and positive result driven personality, as well as strong stakeholder management skills
· Excellent client and interpersonal skills, capable of engaging directly with senior level clients
· The ability to play a significant role in the sales cycle within a consulting organisation
· Very good command in English; fluency in German is desired; additional languages are considered advantageous
· Full travel mobility
· Demonstrate working knowledge of one or more of the following in the Banking industry:
o IT and Digital Strategy definition
o IT Operating Model design
o IT Organisation Design, Processes, Governance design
o Enterprise Architecture
o Application Rationalisation
o IT Project Management and complex programme delivery
o FinTech opportunities
o IT Innovation ‑ (e.g. service management automation, software robotics, etc.)
o Full awareness of methodologies and best practices such as ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, Prince 2, etc.
Any questions? Get in touch.
Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. We look forward to hearing from you