We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit & Assurance team is looking for you!
Our team help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their compliance risks and improve their business performance. Is compliance and client servicing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities, as well as abroad internal and external training program.
• You are strongly skilled in Risk Management field (liquidity risk, credit risk, market risk, reputation risk, strategic and operational risk);
• You are an expert on current regulatory environment (Basel Committee, FINMA etc.);
• Your leadership, your ability to analyse and summarise allow you to manage a team and to ensure its development.
• You have strong expertise on Regulatory (Capital adequacy and planning, liquidity risk, credit risk, market risk, reputation risk, strategic and operational risk);
• You provide technical advice and expertise on those subjects : Audit IRB-A, Model review (PD, LGD, EAD, LCR), Expected Credit Loss related to lFRS9, Regulatory treatment analysis related to various transactions;
• You deliver regulatory due diligence services for banking M&A activities;
• You own the governance of Risk Management services (design and implementation of a risk management’s framework concept including internal control system, KPI, KRI, dashboards and automated inspection tools);
• You offer a support on banking licence application process towards FINMA and in particular on Risk Management aspects.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Bourgeois on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requisition code: 144406